If you are the kind of developer who thrives on technical challenges, loves to stay on the leading edge of Web development and would enjoy working with talented colleagues, our client has a lot to offer.
Ann Arbor, MI
Our client offers a competitive base salary, health insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) plan participation
- Experience with modern UI frameworks such as React.
- Experience writing automated tests and testable code
- Experience on a software product development team or a SaaS development team is required. Understanding the unique requirements associated with supporting numerous production versions and releases is essential.
- Experience with modern version control, package managers, and build tools
- Experience working in teams using agile processes including code-reviews
- Accessibility knowledge is desirable
- Our client is a software product company, and you will be working on the heart of the business, not just an IT system. Their products are used by some of the world's largest companies and your work will have a positive impact on millions of people.
- Working on a scrum team you will be responsible for implementing product features.
- Because our client is building a new set products you will spend most of your time on new code.
- By working with a team that is respected worldwide for its Web and mobile accessibility expertise you will learn about digital accessibility.
- The consumers of our client's products are at the leading edge of Web design and implementation, so you will be continually exposed to and required to learn new Web and mobile technology, particularly UI frameworks and patterns.