The ideal candidate will have excellent HMI experience using QT, and will bring strong fundamental software development skills and excellent communication to our client's fast-paced agile project environment. Our client's preference is to find a candidate with experience working at both the HMI/QT/Presentation layer and the Logic/C++ layer, but candidates who possess expertise with at least one of these layers will be considered.
Farmington Hills, MI
$85K - $100K, commensurate with experience
Our client offers a very generous benefits package and an attractive work environment.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in embedded software development
- Strong C++ programming language skill
- Expert knowledge in QT and QML
- Experience with at least one embedded operating system such as Embedded Linux, Embedded Android or QNX
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with or a strong desire to work in an agile software development framework
- Estimate user stories
- Implement features
- Bring up and optimize low-level software on automotive hardware.
- Analyze system performance and behavior.
- Support and advise test team on developing test cases
- Actively participate on a global Agile Scrum team