You will participate on a wide variety of projects for clients and corporate users.
This role is not available as a remote/telecommute opportunity.
$65K to $80K
Please note: In some cases, our client elects to engage candidates in a contract-to-hire model. If this applies to you, you would be an employee of Stout Systems for approximately 6 months and then convert to employment with our customer.
- Strong C# programming skill
- Strong full stack ASP.NET Web development
- Experience supporting and extending at least one CMS
- A good user advocate
- A good communicator with technical and non-technical audiences
- Good SQL
- Experience with Ektron or Episerver CMS
- Experience with native mobile app development
Some examples of the day-to-day activities ...
- General Responsibilities
- Execute digital product development, new technologies, processes and testing.
- Provide testing processes to test on a variety of platforms and browsers.
- Provide version control solutions for the code base and other non-media based digital assets.
- Assist management and the executive team with concepts and ideas for additional products, tools and services that can be provided in the digital space.
- Work closely with both the Creative and IT teams, providing the bridge between the two departments regarding the digital environment and implementing additional features.
- Website Development
- Assist with website strategy and planning.
- Set up, test and publish digital/web applications for web and mobile devices.
- Build, test and deploy custom websites/web applications based on client requirements.
- Incorporate standards-based development processes for website and web/mobile applications.
- Provide guidelines, best practices, and training to other individuals regarding development and best practices in web development and design.
- Content Management System
- Build ASP.NET templates and controls for the Ektron Content Management System.
- Administer and maintain functionality of the Ektron CMS.
- Develop customized functionality to enhance the Ektron CMS tools and work area.
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs/flaws that are within websites and the CMS itself.
- Work closely with the UI/UX/front-end designers and developers to incorporate their concepts and tools in to the .NET CMS environment.
- Determine upgrade schedules and cycles for CMS upgrades to increase stability.
- Be the subject matter expert regarding web application and mobile application development.