Our client offers a unique product to automotive repair shops which is supported on a help desk M-F during business hours.
Ann Arbor, MI
For an entry level candidate, $30K/year
For a more experienced candidate, up to $47K/year
Our client offers excellent benefits, paid time off and participation in a 401K plan.
In some cases, our client elects to engage candidates on a contract-to-hire basis. If that were to apply to you, you would become a W-2 employee of Stout for the contracting portion and would be eligible for benefits through Stout.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND SHIFTS
This support desk is open from 8:30 AM to 7:00 PM Eastern time. You will work five 8-hour shifts weekly within these hours.
You will spend approximately 90% of your time at your desk and 10% of your time working on vehicles.
- You should be familiar with installing and upgrading software and operating systems, debugging problems, deploying peripherals like printers and wireless routers.
- Your automotive repair background should include working with the ECU, pulling diagnostic codes, for instance, or reflashing it.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- 2+ years' dealer level diagnostic and reflashing experience
- Heavy duty truck diagnostic and service experience
- Software/hardware testing and validation experience
- A+ certification or other PC support certification
- An ASE Certification (not necessarily current)
- The main responsibilities are phone and email based support for our client's customers.
- You will use our client's hardware with OEM diagnostic and reflashing software.
- You will participate in live online training.
- You will write technical training documentation.
- You will work with the OEMs to provide the best support to all customers.