Our client is one of the leaders in the field of material handling, developing systems for moving everything from car bodies at auto plants to packaged goods at warehouses.
Farmington Hills, MI
60-85K (depending on skills and experience)
Up to 20%
- Strong knowledge and experience with C++, C# and .NET
- 4+ years of developing with MS SQL Server 2008/2012 or newer
- Experience using REST Web Services
- Experience configuring IIS Servers
- Superior knowledge of Visual Studio, and Windows Server 2008 and later with IIS
- Experience with Entity Framework, Signal-R
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services report development
- Strong experience with Development Methodologies (RAPID, Agile, TDD, etc.)
- Experience with software code security techniques
- As a member of a 2 to 4 person project team, contribute to the research, design, development, and testing of systems-level software and network distribution software for material handling systems.
- Author and review operational specifications as well as formulate and analyze software requirements.
- The Full-Stack Web Developer will be expected to apply principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to software development.
- Responsible for the design, development and testing of feature rich web applications.
- Assist in the production and review of related product/project documentation.