Our client is a highly successful software and services company whose mission is to ensure that everyone, regardless of their physical ability, has equal access to the vast resources available on the internet.
Ann Arbor, MI (The possibility of working from a remote/home office may be available to an exceptionally strong candidate, but candidates who have the ability to work at least 2 days per week from the client's Ann Arbor office are highly preferred.)
You will travel up to 25%, primarily in the U.S. and Canada. Most trips involve same-day travel or 1-2 day overnight stays.
$120K - $150K (commensurate with experience) with up to 20% annual bonus, health insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) plan participation.
Bachelors Degree preferred, but will consider applicable experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 5 years of direct management experience
- Minimum 5 years hands-on experience leading/managing teams of consultants that deliver services to external customers (i.e., a paying third party)
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Experience writing statements of work, change requests, and proposals
- Familiarity with agile web development processes, technologies, and tools
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, while still paying attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and self-starter attitude, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to obtain clearance to work with federal government agencies as needed
- This role is responsible for the successful delivery of consulting services and product implementation projects. The successful candidate will manage a team of project managers with responsibility for employee and process development.
- You will be part of a cross-functional Services team and work very closely with our client's Sales department. The successful candidate must be delivery-focused, with the ability to manage all aspects of a project portfolio, including resource planning, financial management and reporting, and customer relationship management. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, open environment where personal responsibility and open, direct, respectful communications are highly valued.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through the delivery of high quality consulting services and product implementation across the portfolio of commercial and federal government projects
- Monitor performance of team members and provide timely feedback and development assistance
- Create, review, and approve formal statements of work, change requests, and proposals
- Facilitate the customer satisfaction survey process and share information across the company
- Prepare weekly revenue forecast worksheet and create action plans to address issues
- Develop senior-level relationships with customers
- Manage resource assignments and staffing levels, including recruitment as needed
- Identify and implement improvements to the processes and tools used in the project management practice area