Our client is a highly successful software and services company whose mission is to ensure that everyone, regardless of their physical ability, has equal access to the vast resources available on the internet.
Ann Arbor, MI or Herndon, VA. The possibility of working from a remote/home office may be available to an exceptionally strong candidate.
You will travel up to 25%, primarily in the U.S. and Canada. Most trips involve same-day travel or 1-2 day overnight stays.
$80K - $130K (commensurate with experience) with a 10%-20% annual bonus, health insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) plan participation.
Bachelors Degree preferred, but will consider applicable experience in lieu of a degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an Engagement/Project Manager skilled in project management, business development and customer relationship management, with experience leading teams of consultants providing services to external customers
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Experience writing statements of work, change requests, and proposals
- Familiarity with agile web development processes, technologies, and tools
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks at once, while still paying attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to manage projects successfully from request to execution, collaborating with multiple organizations and team members
- A strong work ethic and self-starter attitude, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to obtain clearance to work with federal government agencies as needed
- Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Engagement Manager who has a track record of making customers successful. This role will be the primary customer contact with responsibility for delivering consulting services and product implementations. The Engagement Manager will lead multiple concurrent projects with responsibility for customer satisfaction leading to growth of our client's revenues and brand. The Engagement Manager must be delivery-focused, with the ability to manage all aspects of project delivery, including resource planning and financial management.
- Develop and manage resource plans, project schedules, financial forecasts, and other deliverables based on statements of work
- Negotiate changes to scope, schedules, and financials
- Influence and shape the solutions provided to the customers
- Lead effective meetings and communicate formally and informally to ensure project success
- Learn and remain current on accessibility standards and client processes
- Work effectively with subject matter experts (SME) to ensure that the customer receives the best possible advice/outcome
- Identify opportunities to expand our client's relationship with customers by providing additional value through the service offerings and products