You will be working with collaborative teams on various technical projects associated with the core mission, and will enhance their skill set by working among a talented and technically accomplished group of colleagues.
This position provides an opportunity to work on projects that support some of our nation's fundamental defense services. Our client's employees work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions. Our client's engineers enjoy a flexible work environment, where contributions are recognized and rewarded!
Ann Arbor, MI
Commensurate with experience.
Our client offers an excellent comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, and short/long-term disability insurance, vacation and sick leave, 401(k) retirement plan, Flexible Spending Account and tuition assistance.
This job requires a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience and/or education.
- 5 year minimum experience and expertise in electromagnetic/radar cross section (EM/RCS) and radio-frequency (RF) engineering and practical application.
- Competent with EM/RCS signature technology, synthetic aperture radar (SAR) technology and related signal processing algorithms.
- System engineering expertise in EM/RCS, SAR hardware and algorithms.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to develop algorithms pertaining to EM/RCS signatures and SAR.
- Ability to code algorithms in Matlab and Python.
- Ability to lead and execute algorithm testing and simulation.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Ability to guide engineers in executing programs.
- Ability to inspire customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Because our client is a U.S. Department of Defense contractor, you must be a U.S. Citizen and be eligible to receive an active TS/SCI Clearance.