In this role you will design and deliver software for in-vehicle infotainment systems. We are looking for team members with strong communication and software development skills that thrive in a fast paced agile project environment.
Farmington Hills, MI
A small amount of domestic and international travel will be required for this role.
$100K - $115K, commensurate with experience
Our client offers a very generous benefits package and an attractive work environment.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in embedded software development (embedded Android, Embedded Linux or similar RTOS)
- Experience developing Android services and Java Native Interface (JNI) wrappers, as well as applications using JNI calls
- Java or C++ project experience
- Experience with make, cmake, or other build systems
- Experience with or an interest in embedded systems projects involving Cloud and Speech Recognition (Nuance Library)
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience working directly with customers
- History of successful collaboration with Automotive OEM's and/or suppliers
- Experience with CTS testing on Android
- Unit-Testing for Test Driven Development
- Experience with Android application development
- Experience at all phases of project/software life cycle
- Estimate user stories
- Implement features and support other developers with Android development challenges
- Analyze system performance and behavior.
- Support and advise test team on developing test cases
- Actively participate on a global Agile Scrum team