Your primary focus will be implementing and maintaining the integration test environment and integration tests.
Farmington Hills, MI
$100K - $120K, commensurate with experience
Our client offers a very generous benefits package and an attractive work environment.
Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- 5+ years' professional experience in embedded software development
- Understanding of embedded software requirements, embedded software architectures, and embedded systems developed with C/C++
- Experience with software build and integration, preferably on Linux, QNX and Android systems
- Advanced experience with version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Advanced experience with build management tools (Jenkins, Gradle)
- Experience with command shell languages (DOS, bash) and scripting languages (Python)
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes and methodologies
- Create and maintain the integration strategy, the integration test strategy, and the build strategy. Define and track integration specific KPIs.
- Responsible for managing and tracking deliverables from multiple internal and external software development teams.
- Review and approve all artifacts produced by the Build and Integration Team.
- Create and maintain the project branching strategy.
- Trigger necessary actions on failed build and integration activities.
- Interaction with the Project Manager and Program Managers to determine build content, report build and integration status, and adjust priorities and to ensure product launch readiness for target dates.