As a part of our client's team, your primary responsibility will be working with data from large clinical or claims data warehouses to produce Standard Analytical Files for research and study reports.
Ann Arbor, MI
Up to $85K plus a generous 10% 401K contribution and other similarly generous benefits.
- Be well versed in using SAS Base to work with complex and large healthcare datasets, and have demonstrated proficiency in using SAS version 9 and above with data step, macro, and PROC SQL
- Demonstrated ability to write code that is clearly readable and efficient
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and translate user requirements into implementation design
- Familiarity with SAS statistical procedures
- Excellent understanding of statistical concepts and fluency in analytical approaches for health care outcomes
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team at all stages of the research process, from raw data processing through preparing memoranda and reports for federal sponsors
- Expert-level knowledge of Medicare data, especially claims data, is preferred, including methods of accessing data using CMS systems
- Demonstrated experience working with Medicare data on fast-paced federally-funded projects is also preferred
- Our client is a not-for-profit organization which strives to improve clinical practices, patient outcomes, health-related public policy, and medical payment systems.
- Their multidisciplinary teams of clinicians, biostatisticians, policy analysts, data and project managers, programmers, and other professionals share a passion for high-quality, evidence-based research and take pride in collective achievement. Their goal is to address the pressing health-care challenges of today and tomorrow.