This is a great opportunity for someone who is interested in original system design (as opposed to improving/revising/maintaining an existing system).
Ann Arbor, MI
Up to 90K (potentially higher for exceptional-fit candidate)
Competitive benefits including 401k Plan with employer match and company profit sharing
- Experience with Windows DLL development
- Strong object-oriented programming and software development fundamentals
- Experience with parallel processing and multithreading
- Experience developing with C, C++ and C#
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced design culture is required.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Familiar with the SAE J2534 specification
- Familiar with the TMC RP1210 specification
- Familiar with USB, Bluetooth and Wifi connections.
- Familiar with Onboard Diagnostics (OBD) and Automotive diagnostic protocols
- Experience with Android Application development
- Experience with RP1210 diagnostic interface standard for trucks
- Develop Parallel / Multithreading DLLs for J2534 and RP1210 devices
- Develop Vehicle Diagnostic applications that use J2534 or RP1210 devices
- Improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Develop backend processes using C, C# and C++