The ideal candidates will have a CSM certification and 2-5 years experience as a Scrum Master in an agile environment.
Farmington Hills, MI
$90K to $115K depending upon how closely your skills and experience align with the positional requirements.
Our client offers a very generous benefits package and an attractive work environment.
- Certified Scrum Master
- 2-5 Years of experience as a Scrum Master in an Agile environment
- Experience working with global software teams in a fast paced environment
- Experience writing and understanding user stories
- Experience leading scrum meetings (sprint planning, daily scrums, scrum of scrums, retrospective meeting, etc.)
- Experience preparing and presenting reports to management leadership teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience refining development team agile practices
- Experience leading software teams utilizing SAFe, or LeSS
- Experience in an automotive environment
- Experience in a company that delivers embedded systems, and experience working with embedded systems projects
- Act as Scrum Master for a global software Development team.
- Facilitate sprint planning meetings, daily scrums, scrum of scrums, and retrospective meetings.
- Coach the team on agile process execution.
- Lead effective and accurate story estimation and iteration planning.
- Track and remove impediments for team members.