You will participate in a wide variety of projects for clients and corporate users.
This role is not available as a remote/telecommute opportunity.
$60K to $75K, potentially higher for a candidate that is an exceptional fit
Please note: In some cases, our client elects to engage candidates in a contract-to-hire model. If this applies to you, you would be an employee of Stout Systems for approximately 6 months and then convert to employment with our customer.
- Minimum 2 years' on-the-job experience.
- Proven experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS
- Intermediate knowledge of compatibility and cross-browser issues.
- Knowledge of email design, code and test.
- .Must be a positive self-starter and possess a strong work ethic, an ability to meet/exceed deadlines, and have excellent interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail.
- Associate's or bachelor's degree in related technical field.
- Ongoing fluency in best practices for web-based, app and mobile information architecture and responsive design, as well as deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Knowledge of graphic design standards, and techniques for web and mobile development
- Knowledge of accessibility standards for web applications.
- Implement innovative, cohesive and intuitive front-end user interfaces on multiple platforms for digital applications.
- Implement design requests and provide on-going site maintenance.
- Resolve known UI-related bugs/issues with the software.
- Produce a wide variety of deliverables, including ongoing site support tasks (site page updates, banner ads, landing page design).
- Modify and create front-end HTML code to support these deliverables in CMS and similar environments.
- Ensure consistency with standards and guidelines - including brand compliance.