Our client provides advanced engine and hybrid vehicle control systems to automotive OEMs and suppliers.
$100 - $120K, based on skills and experience.
- 5+ years of automotive industry experience.
- 2+ years project management experience in a HW/SW electronics environment or experience as an embedded developer in a HW/SW electronics environment with an interest in moving into project management
- Experience with automotive software development processes and standards
- Good interpersonal / communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will have experience working for an automotive supplier
- Bachelors degree in an engineering discipline
- In this role you will manage people and project deliverables.
- You will have substantial contact with customers at OEM and automotive supplier companies.
- You will have P&L responsibility for your projects.
- You will identify and support business development with your customers.