Candidate 12355 — Embedded Software Engineer
Embedded software engineer and problem solver with extensive knowledge and education in embedded systems. Highly skilled at guiding projects throughout the full software development life cycle. Looking for an engineering position to work on embedded systems software development including requirements gathering, planning, design, coding, testing, debugging, verification, deployment, and object modeling to improve the flow and efficiency of embedded applications.
Will consider direct-hire or contract opportunities.
- Masters Degree: Master of Science, Electrical Engineering (Computer Engineering)
- Device Driver Development
- I2C, SPI, GPIO, UART
- Middle Management - Software Development Manager, IT Manager, etc.
- Product Manager
- Realtime/Embedded Engineer
- Senior Management - CEO, CIO, CTO, VP, Director, etc.
- Software Architect
- Software Developer
- Systems Architect
- UX/UI Designer
- Web Developer - Front End
- Web Developer - Full Stack