Candidate 12454 — Motor Control Engineer/ Firmware Engineer/ Power Electronics Research Engineer
5 years' hands-on experience designing traction inverters for electrical vehicle applications. Familiar with motor drive algorithm development and implementation. Seeking a position as a Motor Control Engineer.
Direct-hire opportunities only.
- Ph.D.: Electrical Engineering
- Masters Degree: Master of Electrical Engineering
- Self-Driving Car Engineer Nanodegree
- Deep Learning Specialization
- Board Level Design (Analog or Digital)
- Deep learning
- Design for Cost
- Device Bring-up and Development
- Motor control
- Power electronics
- Power Management (Component Level)
- Schematic Capture and PCB Layout