Developer will create a new application for the calibration of flow tubes on an existing manufacturing test station.
45-75/hr (commensurate with experience)
- C# development experience - proficient to expert level
- Basic software architecture skills
- Familiarity with reporting tool kits; MS Office Interop for .NET highly preferred
- Willingness to work more than 40 hours per week, and to work additional hours into the evening as required so that test stands are available for manufacturing during production hours (6am - 2:30 pm, generally)
- Math and physics education sufficient to understand flow dynamics