Our client performs high-volume print and mail services for its customers (primarily printing and mailing bills, statements, collection letters and such). Our client's Web applications are the primary interface with their customers, allowing them to perform file transfers, request print-on-demand services, etc. The original applications grew organically over time but are now outdated, which is why they are ready to be rebuilt.
40-55/hr (depending on skills and experience) plus benefits. This is a 6 month contract-to-hire.
- Single Page Web application (SPA/SPI) development experience
- Experience with backbone.js, angular.js or another similar framework
- Experience developing secure restful Web services. Company is currently using Python for this task, but is not opposed to node.js, golang, or Java for these services.
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- SQL experience would be beneficial
- Experience developing in a Linux environment
- Strong user interface design capabilities. Not looking for a graphic design specialist, but rather someone who can generate a decent, serviceable UI as the front end to an application.