Our client has a need for a Java developer to work on the inter-process communication between a C# Desktop application and a complex Java application. Developer will work onsite with our client's Ann Arbor development team, and will coordinate with a team of developers in another state and a team of developers overseas.
70% of their time will be spent programming and 30% will be coordination between the three teams. As such, good communication skills are imperative.
Ann Arbor, MI
Up to 55/hr (potentially higher for an exceptional-fit candidate)
9 months with possible extensions
- Senior level Java expertise
- Experience with the Eclipse IDE
- SQL experience
- Some domestic travel may be required.
- Some experience with desktop C# would be beneficial.
- Company is in the healthcare space, so knowledge of healthcare technologies such as DICOM, HL7, etc. would be beneficial.