This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has been in a technical leadership role for some time and is ready to move into people leadership--but still keep a hand in the code.
Up to $105K plus excellent benefits
Bachelor of Computer Science or related preferred, but not required
- 10+ years' overall experience in application development positions, which includes...
- ...5+ years' experience in a leadership capacity (any combination of technical leadership, technical architecture and people management)
- A solid understanding of different product development methodologies and the ability to identify and implement the best one for a given team
- Recent hands on development experience at a senior level with a healthy combination of the following: ASP.NET , SQL Server, C#, Browser based solutions, Web services, SOA, SAS, and cloud SAAS/PAAS
- You would have a definite advantage over other candidates if you had experience developing applications on the SalesForce.com platform
- Our customer delivers a mix of small (3-6 months) and large (greater than 1 year) projects with a team of 7.
- Their self-managing Scrum team is doing extremely well with its deliverables when the projects are small and less well with its deliverables when projects are large.
- You will be joining the team in a leadership role, both technical leadership and people leadership.
- Given the challenges the team is currently facing, you will need to identify the best methodology for the team to follow and evangelize the transformation.
- You will also lead the team technically, weighing in on technical decisions especially as they impact time-to-implement.