The successful candidate will be starting with a blank piece of paper and will need to be able to create a solution that can grow over time as the business grows, including:
*Web based products for customers to sign up for their client's services
*Web based products for billing and collecting payments
*Database to track equipment that will be loaned to customers
Ann Arbor, MI
80-100K (potentially higher for exceptional-fit candidate)
*401k Plan with employer match
*Company Profit Sharing
*Insurance Plans for Medical, Vision, Dental
*Paid Holiday leave, vacation, and personal time
- Senior-level C# / ASP.NET MVC expertise
- Experience with CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with Ajax
- Experience creating Web services with Rest and SOAP
- Experience with XML, XSL and XSD
- Solid understanding of MVVM Design pattern
- Experience with POS portals
- Experience with e-commerce
- Experience with remote control technologies (Teamviewer, VNC).
- For those so inclined, after successfully demonstrating the ability meet project goals, there could be opportunities to lead and manage a team of developers and programmers.
- Employment offer is contingent upon employee satisfactorily passing a drug screen and background check, arranged and paid for by the company.