You will work in a cutting edge technology stack and gain valuable resume- and career-building experience.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity. During the contracting opportunity, you will earn between $30 and $40/hour. For an exceptional candidate (especially one with Magento CMS experience or certification), the rate may be higher.
- You must have a minimum of 2 years' professional experience in a formal software development position
- Strong CSS
- Good PHP
- PLEASE NOTE: All candidates must bring a code sample to the on-site interview.
- Experience with the Magento CMS. If you are Magento certified, you will rise to the top of the list.
- Grunt or Gulp (both are front-end build tools)
- Sass (Syntactically Awesome Styles Sheets)
- Preprocessor Compilers (like CoffeeScript)
- Vagrant (for virtualization)
- Composer (the dependency manager)
- You will join a team of developers working on Magento CMS projects.
- Our client is proud of its culture in which your ability to say that you don't know how to do something is highly valued. Developers will be mentored and trained, increasing their value and their ability to contribute at every step of the way.
- The workspace is wide open and highly collaborative. The environment is lively and energetic, but there are quiet rooms for those times when focused concentration is of the essence.
- Work-life balance is prized by our client. A typical work week is 35 hours. However, you will be expected to support sites off hours as needed, which is typically twice per month.
- It is not uncommon for employees to run, swim or mountain bike at lunchtime, and shower facilities are available onsite.