Farmington Hills, MI
84-102K (potentially higher for exceptional-fit candidate)
- Strong knowledge and experience with Microsoft Web development stack (C# and ASP.NET)
- 5+ years of front-end Web development experience
- 5+ years of developing with MS SQL Server 2008 or newer
- Experience using REST Web services
- Experience with Entity Framework
- 5+ years of SQL Server Reporting Services report development
- 2+ years' experience as technical lead and/or mentor for junior developers
- Experience with Signal-R
- Experience configuring IIS Servers
- Experience with software code security techniques
- Experience and understanding of full stack development
- Experience configuring Windows Server 2008 and later with IIS
- Strong experience with development methodologies (e.g. RAPID, Agile, TDD, etc. )
- Responsible for the design, development and testing of feature rich Web applications.
- Technical Leader on selected projects
- Work with project team members and with other technical departments in the design, development, testing and deployment of automated warehouse material-movement software applications.
- Mentor junior software developers on technologies used for development projects.
- Assist in the production and review the related product/project documentation for both internal and external use.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed to meet product/project goals.