The successful candidate enjoys being self-directed and is comfortable working independently (but knows when to involve other team members).
This is a 6-month contract-to-hire.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
Participation in Stout's medical benefits program is available during the contract portion of this assignment.
Upon conversion, our client's benefits include medical, 401K match and profit sharing.
- 5+ years of PC Support in a Microsoft Windows environment (Windows 7 through 10)
- Help Desk experience
- Microsoft Office installation and support experience
- Hardware installation and maintenance experience
- Candidates must have excellent customer service skills and be able to perform duties with very limited or no supervision.
WOULD BE BENEFICIAL
- Any experience with MS SQL Server, Exchange server, Hyper-V, Office 365
Overview of End-user support (Help desk functions):
- Software installation
- CD/DVD creation
- Printer supplies / clearing jams
- Answer users questions
- Troubleshoot hardware/software/network problems
Overview of Desktop, laptop, cell phone setup and installation:
- Install and configure all software needed by user on new device
- Network configuration wired and/or wireless
Overview of New user training on basic information:
- Network login
- Outlook calendars to schedule resources
- Network drives and printers
- File naming convention
- Microsoft Office suite support (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Write 'how to' documentation for end user
- Initiate video and web conferences for meeting