You will join an established and growing company that develops a suite of enterprise applications that provide data warehousing and business analytics to consumer goods and retail industry companies. In your role, you will split your time between development and database administration and troubleshooting.
Ann Arbor, MI
95-110K (potentially higher for an exceptional-fit candidate)
Excellent benefits and generous PTO.
Please note that candidates with a preference for part time employment will definitely be considered.
Bachelors degree in Information Science, Statistics, Mathematics or other technical discipline
- Minimum 8 years' commercial development experience in a structured software development shop
- Strong C# development skill
- Strong ASP.NET Web Forms skill.
- Excellent ability with T-SQL
- Experience as a SQL Server DBA including any of the following: performance tuning, replication, data warehousing, sizing, disaster recovery, stored procedures, ISO 27001 information security management.
- Development will be moving to ASP.NET MVC as soon as feasible, so MVC experience and skill is a plus
- Experience with Power Pivot for Microsoft Excel
- Skill in Microsoft Operations, especially debugging IIS, SharePoint, Active Directory, Kerberos
- Employee satisfaction is very high in this low-turnover company.
- Company-sponsored training and certification to expand the knowledge base of employees is commonplace because building value in employees is understood to add to the competency of the overall company.