This is anticipated to be a six-month engagement, and you must be able to work on site throughout it.
- You must have a thorough understanding of all of the roles on a Scrum team (Scrum Master, Product Owner, Scrum Team Member) and all associated agile/Scrum concepts.
- You must be very experienced with the transition from traditional waterfall development to agile/Scrum.
- You must have a track record of successfully assisting organizations of a similar size (50 developers total) with that transition.
- Our client is also implementing Kanban, so any experience implementing Kanban in a software development environment would be a plus.
- Scrum Alliance certification in one or more areas
- Our client began transitioning to agile/Scrum several months ago. Previously they followed a traditional waterfall approach.
- Their 25 developers in the U.S. and 25 developers overseas enthusiastically received the rollout of agile/Scrum, but there has been some resistance since then.
- In your role as agile/Scrum coach, you will observe our client's Scrum teams, identify weaknesses or mistakes in their implementation of agile/Scrum, and make recommendations to help them improve their rollout of agile/Scrum.
- You will help the teams understand user stories and how to properly scope them.
- You will leave the teams with blueprints that will guide them toward best practices in agile/Scrum even after the engagement has ended.