You will join a development team working on an application for the National Cancer Institute. Your role will be focused on providing strong server side development expertise.
Ann Arbor, MI. This role will be performed primarily as a telecommute, but there is a strong preference for a local area candidate who can meet periodically.
Up to $27.50/hour plus paid holidays and healthcare insurance. This is a minimum two year contract.
Bachelor of Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, GIS or Physics
- Strong expertise as a server side developer. This is new development, so you will have the opportunity to select the server technology stack.
- Excellent data management capabilities, including XML, database and other data management technologies
- Experience with best practices in user credentialing, storing user customizations and sessions states on the server side, and security
- Experience developing and consuming Web services
- Personal attributes: you must be adaptable, flexible, a self starter and capable of performing scientific analysis