The right candidate will currently be working as an architect for a large C# WPF application and will have experience building a custom test automation environment. Experience with out-of-the-box testing tools is not important, as you will be building/architecting a custom solution for our client. You will be leading a seasoned team of developers and test engineers, so your ability to influence in that space is vital.
Ann Arbor, MI
This opportunity is not available as a telecommute.
$120K to $140K, depending upon how closely the candidate fits the required and preferred skills and experience.
Sponsorship is not available for this role, but if you have a transferable work visa, you may be qualified. Please let us know the details so that we can inquire.
Minimum Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Strong, current architecture and development experience in C# and WPF
- Experience with a healthy mixture of SQL, HTML5, Silverlight, HTML DOM, COM
- Familiar with Windows internals
- Experience creating a custom built testing automation environment/application for an enterprise scale product.
- Well versed in test methodologies in the areas of continuous, integration, system, exploratory, performance, etc. and applying them in an Agile environment at different phases of the SDLC
NICE TO HAVE
- Medical domain experience with knowledge of DICOM, HL7 and image processing
- Experience working at an architect level in a global team setting
- Working knowledge and experience with TFS
- Experience in test automation using off-the-shelf test automation tools and/or creating custom programmed or scripted tests
- Lead the efforts in test strategy and implementation in an Agile development environment
- Enable test driven product architecture by working with fellow product architects
- Understand challenges from the customer perspective and use testing to solve those challenges and close any gaps
- Keep current with evolving technology so that you can bring innovation into test methodologies and strategies related to manual / automation tests
- With a hands-on approach, guide the automation team while providing architecture/design for automation related topics
- Follow up with the development team to enforce that user interface guidelines are followed to ensure automation is possible
- Monitor and track the progress of the prioritized topics while working with the automation team
- Interface between development and test teams
- Identify the opportunities for automation in process space as well