Our client's product allows manufacturers of semi-autonomous robots to simulate how their robots will perform in different terrains.For example, since there isn't a way to test out how a robot will perform on Mars (like the Rover), manufacturers could simulate the physical environment the robot is destined for and see how it operates.
This product has an API that can integrate with a variety of sources such as MATLAB, Python, C#, etc. Your job will be evangelizing the use of the API, developing content for it, providing support and operating in a sales engineer capacity.
Ann Arbor, MI area
Commensurate with experience
Please note: In some cases, our client elects to engage candidates in a contract-to-hire model. If this applies to you, you would be an employee of Stout Systems for approximately 6 months and then convert to employment with our customer.
- When you are not working in your pre-sales capacity, you will be working as a developer on the product. So first and foremost, you must be a skilled, flexible developer.
- A strong aptitude for programming and programming languages will allow you to switch gears as you support the variety of sources that will want to use the API
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be writing training documentation, interacting with customers, making presentations at trade shows, etc.
- Upbeat, outgoing personality
- Because our client works for the U.S. Department of Defense, you must be a U.S. Citizen.