Our client develops a wide variety of products, primarily on contract for the U.S. Department of Defense. Your skill in C++ working in Visual Studio (cross platform for Windows and Linux) is the key. Skills in any of the following will definitely be put to work if you have them: C, multi-media, graphics, embedded systems, forensics or networking communications.
Ann Arbor, MI area
Commensurate with experience
Please note: In some cases, our client elects to engage candidates in a contract-to-hire model. If this applies to you, you would be an employee of Stout Systems for approximately 6 months and then convert to employment with our customer.
Our client will consider a variety of scheduling paradigms.
(1) A junior to mid-level resource working full time would work.
(2) A senior, highly experienced resource who only wants to work part time would work.
(3) A senior, highly experienced resource with many of the nice-to-haves who wants to work full time would also work.
- Strong C++ programming skill in Visual Studio
- Upbeat, outgoing personality
- Because our client works for the U.S. Department of Defense, you must be a U.S. Citizen.
ANY OF THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE
- C programming skill
- Experience programming multi-media applications such as games and simulations
- Experience working with graphics in applications like graphics and video analytics
- Experience with embedded systems development
- Experience with forensics
- Experience programming at the network/communications level
- Electrical Engineering background or experience
- Test engineering background or experience