You will assist the team in modernizing a large mission-critical application that is used by companies around the world to ensure the stability of electrical grids.
This company offers tremendous career-growth opportunity.
Ann Arbor, MI
Expected compensation is between 70-80K, commensurate with experience
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (preferred) or Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years' commercial experience
- Strong SQL query language skills
- Excellent object oriented programming fundamentals
- Excellent programming skills in an object oriented language such as C++ or Delphi
- If you do not already know Delphi, your willingness to learn Delphi is a requirement
- You will be joining a team working on a large, complex code base.
- Your initial work will be primarily in a Delphi component that manages database, data transfer and algorithms
- You will be working with technical customers from around the globe helping them solve critical electrical grid infrastructure problems.
- In time your role can evolve to meet your interests and skills. This is a growing company with plenty of room for career development.
- Our client's product allows customers to perfect their electrical power systems and do things technically that they couldn't do without this product.