When you are not busy with event planning, you will help with Webinar management, help with Hubspot management and reporting, make minor updates to existing content, respond to internal queries pertaining to marketing, and assist with a variety of other tasks that come up in day-to-day marketing operations.
Ann Arbor, MI
50-60K depending on skills and experience.
- Previous experience with event management, preferably in a technology environment (trade shows, conferences, etc.)
- Able to travel out of state for marketing events up to 6 times annually for periods of 3-5 days
- Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must be highly organized, a self-starter, self-learner, and able to operate independently
- This position requires that you be a licensed driver with a vehicle
- Experience with Webinar management such as developing plans and schedules for webinar content and creation, rehearsals, set-up on GoToWebinar and Hubspot, promotion, etc.
- Experience with Hubspot such as creating landing pages, emails, forms, calls to action, and other Hubspot based content
- Experience with Google Analytics or other marketing analytics
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite software
AS AN EVENT MANAGER YOU WILL
- Establish and execute a systematic approach (or approaches) to conference event management and logistics
- Create calendar of deadlines for each and make sure items, information, orders, etc. are prioritized and executed according to each deadline
- Keep records of information about each conference in terms of what supplies were sent, who attended, how much money was spent on marketing supplies, etc.
- Register attendees for events
- Provide guidance on travel bookings to team
- Ship materials to and from conferences
- Book and set-up any meeting suites included in conference sponsorship
- Attend conferences, work exhibit table, collect leads, communicate with conference organizers, and provide onsite help to team
- Schedule regular meetings with conference stakeholders to review strategy and logistics
- Talk to attendees about their experience of the conference, collect feedback, and relay to leadership
- Schedule post-mortem meetings for conferences
- Document and contribute to event strategy