You will work as part of an Agile Scrum team to develop test strategies and architecture for high tech industrial metrology systems.
Up to $120K plus excellent benefits
- Our client's products are Windows PC client-server software applications written in C++ and C# with SQL Server on the back end.
- Our client is very interested in automating as much testing as possible. You will design the automation strategy and lead its implementation, whether through the use of off-the-shelf testing tools or a custom designed test automation framework.
- You will inform management of best practices and focus on continuous improvement.
- You will aid in the hiring and training of future test personnel.
- You will lead testing efforts to create world class software.
- You must have strong and current C# language programming skills and strong computer science fundamentals
- Experience with C++ interoperability
- Solid experience leading a test automation initiative, including designing test automation infrastructure, selecting tools, and establishing processes
- The applications are heavily technical in nature, so a good understanding of geometry, manufacturing, and measurement would be very useful.