Our client's product will be deployed on Department of Defense networks and therefore must be in compliance with DISA STIG.
Ann Arbor, MI area
Commensurate with experience
This contract is expected to be of approximately three months' duration. However, for a candidate who also has Windows expertise, the engagement could be extended to address DISA STIG compliance for an application that will run on Windows.
- Strong experience configuring Red Hat Linux 7.0
- Experience setting up images for deployment such as with VMWare or using Linux deployment tools like Puppet or Chef.
- Excellent aptitude for researching and evaluating tools (so that you can successfully research and recommend a tool for verifying STIG compliance)
- Upbeat, outgoing personality
- Strong documentation skills
- Because our client works for the U.S. Department of Defense, you must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Experience with DISA STIG compliance process and documentation