You will participate on exciting, life-saving medical device development projects.
Ann Arbor, MI
$95K to $110K commensurate with experience.
Our client offers 6% 401K match, solid medical coverage and other nice benefits as part of their overall compensation package.
- Extensive experience as an embedded systems engineer is the primary requirement for this role
- Excellent C and C++ programming skill
- Experience with one or more real time operating system such as QNX, Embedded Linux and VxWorks
- Experience with motor control
- A strong interest in making a long term commitment to your new job and employer
- Commercial experience utilizing QNX
- Commercial experience with field-oriented control (FOC)
- Experience in chemical, avionics, automotive or another heavily regulated industry