This opportunity offers:
**Domestic and International travel (this is minimally a 50% travel role, sometimes more)
**Opportunities to learn about and work with cool technologies being utilized in industries such as astronomy, healthcare, crime detection, semiconductors and much, much more.
**Career growth. Our client's Field Serice technicians have opportunities to grow their careers with the company in multiple different directions.
Ann Arbor, MI
60-80K (possibly more for an exceptional-fit candidate), plus up to 10K additional in merit pay.
- Technical support experience including network and software installations.
- Solid experience and understanding of communications such as manufacturing networks (OPC, ModBus, etc.), Ethernet, RS232 and other serial communications.
SOME OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES MIGHT INCLUDE:
- Set up equipment and perform complex processes and measurements.
- Provide technical assistance and work toward continual improvement for field service processes, procedures, and equipment.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of equipment. This may be telephone, email, or personal contact with customers.
- Assist in production, testing, and calibration of equipment at the factory when required.