This is a key position tasked with directing and coordinating activities to maintain and further develop the company's culture of continuous improvement. The person filling this role will be expected to obtain optimum efficiency and economy of operations and maximize profits by performing essential duties personally and/or through subordinate supervisors.
Ann Arbor, MI
90-120K including year-end discretionary bonus.
Generous benefits including:
- 401k Plan with employer match
- Company Profit Sharing
- Insurance Plans for Medical, Vision, Dental
- Paid Holiday leave, vacation, and personal time
Bachelor's degree or higher
Ability to occasionally travel domestically to other company sites, as well as 1-2 trips to Asia per year.
- Minimum of seven years' prior management experience in a small fast-paced entrepreneurial company.
- Demonstrated progression of responsibility in supervisory and leadership positions.
- Must have proven leadership experience coordinating a team of multiple functional areas (including a history of motivating others and reinforcing accountability).
- Experience leading Six Sigma root cause analysis, continuous improvement, and Lean management programs and processes.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts.
- Basic computer software skills, i.e. Microsoft Office, use of an MRP or ERP system.
- Ability to attract, identify, and hire top-notch talent.
- Experience in Electronics Manufacturing preferred.