Our client's product is an interactive, real-time engineering simulation tool for robotic vehicles. It allows manufacturers of robotic vehicles and systems developers to test and characterize vehicle performance, test full/semi-autonomous algorithms, and perform human-in-the-loop testing in a virtual environment. The product is in use in government labs, commercial autonomous vehicle organizations, and in academic institutions worldwide.
This product has an API that can integrate with a variety of sources such as MATLAB, Python, C++, Java, C#, etc. Your job will be evangelizing the use of the API, developing content for it, providing support and operating in a sales engineer capacity.
Ann Arbor, MI area
Commensurate with experience
Please note: In some cases, our client elects to engage candidates in a contract-to-hire model. If this applies to you, you would be an employee of Stout Systems for approximately 6 months and then convert to employment with our customer.
- When you are not working in your pre-sales capacity, you will be working as a developer on the product. So first and foremost, you must be a skilled, flexible developer.
- A strong aptitude for programming and programming languages will allow you to switch gears as you support the variety of sources that will want to use the API.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be writing training documentation, interacting with customers, making presentations at trade shows, etc.
- Upbeat, outgoing personality.
- Because our client works for the U.S. Department of Defense, you must be a U.S. Citizen.