You will join a fast-paced team working on a SaaS application. You will perform maintenance as well as new feature and new product development tasks. Our customer is anticipating that it will be awarded several large projects in the coming months, which is driving the need to augment its already busy staff.
Redford, MI along the I-96 corridor near Telegraph Road
This opportunity is not open to telecommuters.
Commensurate with experience.
Note that this is a contract-to-hire opportunity. You would initially be an employee of Stout Systems for a number of months, assigned to a contract with our client, and then you would subsequently convert to direct employment with our client. During the contracting portion of the assignment you will be eligible for Stout Systems benefits.
- Minimum 1 year of commercial experience working on full stack Web development in a Microsoft stack
- Good C# programming language skill
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience writing commercial software in a team-based setting