Our client's products utilize optical imaging technology for non-contact, non-invasive real-time data acquisition, processing, and analysis.
Near Ann Arbor, MI
Up to $100K commensurate with relevant experience and background
A B.S. in engineering or a B.S./B.A. in physics, math, chemistry, or a related discipline.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong experience with help authoring software
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently
- Experience documenting systems and software in a highly technical, scientific or engineering domain
- Experience with MadCap Flare
- The Technical Writer will learn the general functionality of each product and update the Help Manual content accordingly.
- Full working products will be available for testing and operation.
- Our customer's tools rely heavily on custom software developed in-house to run hardware, acquire data, analyzed data, and store data.
- The Technical Writer will need to become familiar with all operational aspects of the tools and software to adequately update the Help Manual content.