This role would be perfect for a recent graduate with a Materials Science or similar degree.
Near Ann Arbor, MI
Up to 60K depending on skills and experience.
B.S. in engineering or a B.S./B.A. in physics, math, chemistry, materials science, or similar.
- Academic experience and/or personal interest in any of the following: thin film deposition, semiconductor fabrication, or solar panel
- An enthusiasm for diving into and learning our client's metrology tools
- A personable and outgoing personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
YOU MIGHT ASSIST IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING
- Providing pre and post sales support for scientific and commercial customers across the full line of our client's products.
- Documenting service requests, providing service pricing, participating in lead generation and similar sales support tasks
- Participate in sales and marketing efforts.
- Participate in staffing of exhibition booths at technical conferences.