You will need to be well versed in providing Level 2 and 3 support for Cisco Voice over IP and Cisco collaboration technologies (particularly Unified Communications).
Our client's footprint spans four continents, four data centers and 120 sites, so any experience supporting a global enterprise operation will be beneficial.
Syracuse-Rochester-Ithaca area, NY
This role is not available as a remote/telecommute. However, for the right candidate, our client will provide relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus.
Up to $110K for an exceptional-fit candidate
In addition to salary, our client offers a target 10% bonus for this role plus excellent benefits.
- More than any other skill, this role requires expertise and extensive experience at an architect level as a Cisco Collaboration Engineer, including solid skill with Cisco Unified Communication Manager.
- Solid experience with a multiple of network platforms and technologies, including Cisco routers and Cisco switches.
- Solid experience working with QoS
- Strong understanding of network management and analysis platforms.
- CCNA or CCNA Collaboration certification
- Hands-on experience with Cisco Prime and ManageEngine Netflow Analyzer is a plus
- Experience with Palo Alto firewalls and content filters would be useful
- The responsibilities of this role will consist of a balance of Architectural, Operational Management and Support, and Acquisition & Deployment