For instance, the primary focus for the first year will be for this person to lead the program to improve the overall contingency planning and IT disaster recovery posture for the enterprise.
Syracuse-Rochester-Ithaca area, NY
This role is not available as a remote/telecommute. However, for the right candidate, our client will provide relocation assistance or a sign-on bonus.
$63K - $85K, depending on experience.
In addition to salary, our client offers a target 10% bonus for this role plus excellent benefits.
- This is not a senior role. We are looking for someone with 3-5 years' experience.
- Background as either a Project Manager or Business Analyst for technology projects
- Familiarity with enterprise information technology
- High energy personality suited to driving progress on projects
- Ability and willingness to thoroughly understand and embrace the organization's goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills including conflict resolution proficiency
- Willing to learn and understand key criteria and components of a contingency planning / disaster recovery program
- Experience with Disaster Recovery
- Experience working in larger enterprise environments (1,000+ users)
- In this role, you will be the right hand person to the Executive Director, IT Enterprise Infrastructure
- You will collaborate with senior management and stakeholders to create project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business objectives
- You will plan, schedule, and track project timelines, milestones, and deliverables using appropriate tools
- You will help establish team priorities according to business needs and technical complexity
- You will set, continually manage, and effectively communicate project expectations with the team and with other stakeholders