Working on a dynamic customer-facing team, you will be responsible for finding creative solutions for the customer's accessibility problems. You will also be responsible for product success at customer premises by ensuring successful implementation and inclusion of our client's products in the customer development life cycle. To be most valuable you will need to be comfortable with both front-end and back-end development. Because our customers are at the leading edge of web design and implementation you will be continually exposed to and required to learn new web and mobile technology, particularly UI frameworks and patterns.
Ann Arbor, MI
Occasional travel required (usually 1-2 trips/month for a day or two each trip)
$95K - $115K, commensurate with skills and experience.
Our client offers a competitive base salary, health insurance benefits, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) plan participation.
- Extensive experience in Front-end development.
- Strong experience with SQL Databases (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc.) or No-SQL (e.g., Cassandra, MongoDB, etc.)
- Experience with modern UI frameworks such as AngularJS or ReactJS
- Experience with design/development of highly available, distributed and scalable applications
- Experience in writing automated tests and testable code
- Experience with modern version control and build tools
- Open to learning new front-end development technologies
- Familiarity with agile web development processes, technologies, and tools
- Native App development (Android and/or iOS) expertise preferred
- Accessibility knowledge is desirable
- Consulting with the customer development team to provide creative solutions to the customers' accessibility problems
- Implement our Client's products in the customer environment and provide appropriate technical training
- Host developer centric workshops and provide training to the developers on the development of accessible components.
- Develop and manage accessible, reusable UI components that can be easily implemented in a customer environment