If you enjoy helping customers solve problems, this may be the ideal opportunity for you.
Ann Arbor, MI area
Commensurate with experience
Please note: In some cases, our client elects to engage candidates in a contract-to-hire model. If this applies to you, you would be an employee of Stout Systems for approximately 6 months and then convert to employment with our customer.
Our client offers a competitive salary, health insurance, dental insurance, flexible spending account, life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurances, flexible hours, relaxed environment, casual dress code, the opportunity to learn new technologies and work on some really cool projects and more.
- 2+ years of professional C++, C# or Java programming experience
- A solid understanding of o/o programming principals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be making customer visits (metro Detroit area), providing training for customers, making presentations at trade shows, etc.
- Good multi-tasking ability. In this role, you will need to shift from project to project and customer to customer on a regular basis.
- Because our client works for the U.S. Department of Defense, you must be a U.S. Citizen.