The ideal candidate will have strong technical and communication skills.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US without Visa sponsorship.
Farmington Hills, MI
$80K - $90K, commensurate with experience
Our client offers a very generous benefits package and an attractive work environment.
- Advanced skill with Subversion
- Advanced skill with Jenkins
- Advanced skill with Python
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience in software development.
- Strong communication skills to facilitate dialog with teams in Europe
- Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science.
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes and methodologies.
- Design, implement and maintain a Continuous Integration environment.
- Create and maintain version control repositories, utilizing a project branching strategy.
- Integrate multiple source code deliverables from internal and external software development teams, while maintaining code integrity.
- Identify build and integration issues, including root cause analysis, raise concerns, and offer potential solutions.
- Active collaboration with global agile teams responsible for product delivery.