Our client is a recognized leader in the Thin Film Deposition industry. In this role you will join our client's team in a new role in which you will oversee three areas: Quality Control, Customer Support and Service/Repairs.
Ann Arbor, MI area
Up to $100K salary, commensurate with skills and experience
A technical degree in Science or Engineering such as a Physics or Electrical Engineering degree (or equivalent hands-on experience)
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE
- A hands-on background in manufacturing in a high-tech environment such as automotive, semi-conductors, hybrid vehicle batteries, etc.
- Experience establishing, maintaining and following Quality Control processes for product assembly and testing in conjunction with Engineering staff
- Experience tracking and supervising repairs of manufactured goods when returned from customers.
- Experience collecting and reporting repair data for feedback into the QC department
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Monitor production for quality. Monitor the products that are being delivered to customers. Ensure that products are properly documented.
- Make sure that repairs are being addressed in a timely fashion. You will not personally do the repairs, but you will ensure that they are getting done properly and without undue backlogs.
- Take charge of customer support. You will not be a customer support specialist, but you will probably be the first person with whom customers speak - so you will need to become a product expert over time.