You will join a software development team that creates complex custom Web applications that support a company that has diverse business lines and needs.
Candidates local to the area or looking to move back will be strongly preferred.
Up to $90K annual salary plus attractive benefits
Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong C# programming language skill
- Strong experience with ASP.NET MVC
- Excellent skill in creating stored procedures, triggers and in performing general data management tasks in SQL Server
- Solid object-oriented design understanding
- A team player who is comfortable joining an existing software development activity as a contributor, not as a leader. A more junior candidate who fits in better with the team will be viewed as favorably as a more senior candidate with less of a personality match.
- You will participate in the development and maintenance of an application that is nearing completion.
- You will also join greenfield development to replace and extend the functionality of an existing desktop application with a Web application.