In this position, you will use your multidisciplinary engineering knowledge to design and develop medical devices or components/subsystems.
Individuals with a career as a contractor/consultant will not be interviewed by this client. However, please feel free to send in your resume so that we may consider you for other embedded systems roles we are working to fill.
Ann Arbor, MI
Up to 125K plus potential 10% bonus
Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or substantial professional experience in a similar role
- 10+ years' experience working as an electrical engineer
- Experience designing and developing medical devices or components (subsystems). Note: An individual with an automotive background performing similar work could be successful in this role.
- This role will include interaction with design engineers to help develop hardware solutions, so having hardware design experience is required
- Experience gathering and defining requirements
- Experience developing firmware
- Experience with algorithm development
BENEFICIAL BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Master's degree in electrical engineering
- Experience with motor control
- Experience with embedded firmware
- Experience in a regulated industry
- Assist in the design and development of new products as well as product changes and enhancements.